We are recruiting an Assistant Store Manager for our Philadelphia Retail Store in Philadelphia, PA.
This role assists Store Manager with leading team by providing exceptional customer service, maximizing sales, supervising store staff and maintaining overall store performance, consistently.
· Assist team to exceed goals while ensuring awareness of all sales and Key Performance Indicators (KPI) goals; through coaching and providing feedback
· Act as a positive role model to ensure that the team is motivated and productive. Assist in training new sales staff on job duties and product knowledge
· Assist the store manager with human resources responsibilities (i.e. completion of all new hire and benefits paperwork, managing staff, reviewing performance, staffing, etc)
· Perform daily operations related to opening and closing store, balancing register, preparing and making bank deposits
· Assist Store Manager with operational responsibilities (i.e. inventory management, shipments, physical inventories, maintaining proper sales replenishment, administration and physical store maintenance)
· Merchandise store to meet Brand Marketing guidelines and enhance product appeal
· 2-3 years supervisory experience, preferably related to footwear and/or apparel
· Experience supervising staff, assessing performance and supporting professional development
· Proficient in MS Office Suite, retail/register systems, web-based programs and computerized inventory systems. Experience with RetailPro a plus
· Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, with management, staff, and customers
· Able to work evenings, weekends, and holidays; ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds
Then email your resume to email@example.com.