If you live and breathe digital marketing, we want to talk to you. We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels in the U.S.
THE STUFF THAT SETS YOU APART
· Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, and performance display advertising campaigns (retargeting and prospecting).
· Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
· Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on insights.
· Partner with Marketing on social, look-alike campaigns and content marketing.
· Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
· Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
· Analyse and evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
· Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels.
· Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners.
· Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
YOUR FUNDAMENTAL QUALITIES
It’s never just a job at Dr. Martens. It’s a way of life. We live and breathe our Fundamentals - INTEGRITY. PROFESSIONAL. PASSIONATE. TEAM PLAYERS.
They define who we are and how we get the job done. We believe each role is as unique as the person who does it. To join our team, you will also possess these qualities:
· BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field.
· Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
· Experience identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
· Experience optimising landing pages, user funnels, A/B and multivariate experiments
· Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, WebTrends).
· Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
· Connection with our Brand, The Stuff that Sets Us Apart and our Fundamental Qualities.
Interested…? Email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com