FT SALES SUPERVISOR
THE STUFF THAT SETS YOU APART
Our Retail Sales Associates are the face of our brand. They represent the rebellious spirit of our brand with our customers directly every day and display knowledge and passion for our product. This role is the only contact a lot of our customers will have with Dr. Martens.
In partnership with the management team, lead the store team by driving exceptional customer service, maximizing sales, coaching store staff and maintaining overall store performance consistently.
We are currently recruiting a Full-Time Retail Sales Supervisor. This position will be based at our Georgetown Retail Store in Washington D.C.
- Act as a positive role model to ensure that the team is motivated, productive, and presenting the Dr. Martens brand well.
- Through coaching and feedback, help the team to exceed goals while ensuring awareness of all sales and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) goals.
- Assist in training new staff on job duties and product knowledge.
Assist Manager with human resources responsibilities, such as employee paperwork, managing staff, reviewing performance, and recruiting.
Perform daily operations related to opening and closing the store, balancing the register, preparing and making bank deposits.
- Assist Manager with operational responsibilities, such as inventory management, shipments, physical inventories, etc.
- Merchandise store to rock Brand Marketing guidelines.
YOUR FUNDAMENTAL QUALITIES
It's never just a job at Dr. Martens. It's a way of life. We live and breath our Fundamentals - INTEGRITY. PROFESSIONAL. PASSIONATE. TEAM PLAYERS. They define who we are and how we get the job done. We believe each role is as unique as the person who does it. 2-3 years of supervisory experience, including assessing performance and supporting employee development
- Retail experience required, footwear experience preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Able to work evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs. regularly
- Connection with our Brand, The Stuff that Sets Us Apart and Our Fundamental Qualities