IT SYSTEMS COORDINATOR
You are the go-to person when people need help with their technology. You know how to fix software and hardware issues and have experience working with both PCs and Macs. You love working on a team and pitching in to support IT needs and projects. You know how to juggle many competing priorities and how to deliver excellent customer service.
THE STUFF THAT SETS YOU APART
· Responding to daily requests and supporting users of PC Network and general computer and printer/copier operations.
· Managing the user request database.
· Providing general hardware and software troubleshooting for Windows laptops, desktops, and MACs.
· Administering installation and repair of PC/Macs on the network.
· Administering the remote access server.
· Assisting the System Administrator with administering AD network including adding/deleting users, monitoring network performance, trouble shooting connection problems, and configuring TCP/IP connections. May also assist in email system database management.
· Supporting Business Analysts to research, evaluate, and recommend system enhancements across departments.
· Assisting in coordinating system changes with user community and IT staff, including testing, acceptance, user training, procedure changes, and user documentation.
· Working with Business Analyst to ensure system change specifications are developed with technical staff and/or software vendors in coordination with users. Ensuring IT staff is advised on business requirements as they relate to new hardware and software.
· Assisting in developing and maintaining user documentation and procedures for all systems. Assisting in user training on all application procedures.
· Participating with other IT related projects as needed.
YOUR FUNDAMENTAL QUALITIES
It’s never just a job at Dr. Martens. It’s a way of life. We live and breathe our Fundamentals - INTEGRITY. PROFESSIONAL. PASSIONATE. TEAM PLAYERS. They define who we are and how we get the job done. We believe each role is as unique as the person who does it. To join our team, you will also possess these qualities:
· A connection with our Brand, The Stuff that Sets Us Apart and our Fundamental Qualities
· 2+ years of computer support experience with 3+ years of experience in a customer service environment
· A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in an applicable field (preferred)
· Knowledge of data communications, modems, file servers, LAN/WAN, network wiring, and troubleshooting networks and PCs
· Advanced knowledge of Microsoft applications
· Strong working knowledge in Windows 7, Windows 10 and the Macintosh operating system
· Basic understanding of the IBM Client access interface (a plus but not required)
· Demonstrated experience with user training
· Excellent customer service skills and a proven ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical people in a friendly and courteous way
· Ability to manage multiple user requests, provide same-day follow up, and manage fluctuating workloads
· Ability to work effectively under pressure and solve problems
· Able to move between NW Portland and N Portland locations to provide support. For this you must have a valid driver’s license and be able to provide your own vehicle with proof of insurance
· Must be able to walk, bend, squat, crawl and lift up to 50 lbs (computer equipment) on a consistent basis