You are a motivated sales professional with past experience working with family channel accounts. You know the players and the consumers and how to reach them. You get the Dr. Martens brand and are dedicated to providing best-in-class strategic management to your business partners and accounts.
THE STUFF THAT SETS YOU APART
· Developing and implementing sales and account management strategies for Dr. Martens’ family channel wholesale accounts
· Determining service level and order type (futures, etc.) to ensure sales goals are met or exceeded
· Proactive management of how Dr. Martens is presented within the family channel retail environment(s)
· Strategically merchandising/segmenting product within each family channel retail space with a mind-set toward consumer targets, customer connection and competitive landscape
· Best in class relationship building and account servicing with all levels of the family channel accounts (including managers, buyers, etc.)
· Compiling, analysing and communicating sales and DM business information for family channel accounts and internal DM leadership teams
· Preparing monthly sales reports
· Proactive regular monitoring of the delivery of DM product to family channel retail spaces with timely response to accounts regarding internal inquiries/concerns
YOUR FUNDAMENTAL QUALITIES
It’s never just a job at Dr. Martens. It’s a way of life. We live and breathe our Fundamentals - INTEGRITY. PROFESSIONAL. PASSIONATE. TEAM PLAYERS.
They define who we are and how we get the job done. We believe each role is as unique as the person who does it. To join our team, you will also possess these qualities:
· Degree in business, communications or similar field
· Eight+ years’ sales experience working with large volume national and independent industry accounts
· Ability to create business plans and manage to budget
· High level of proficiency with MS Office Suite
· Ability to travel domestically 40%+
· Ability to travel internationally
· Ability to lift 50+ pounds
· Connection with our Brand, The Stuff that Sets Us Apart and our Fundamental Qualities.
Interested…? Email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com