You know the wholesale world and understand how to reach consumers and compel them to action. You get Dr. Martens and have ideas about how to market the brand to drive traffic into wholesale account doors. You build strong partnerships with internal teams and external accounts and are able to incorporate diverse account needs into your strategy to maximize sell-through across multiple channels.
THE STUFF THAT SETS YOU APART
· Working collaboratively with the Sales Department and strategic wholesale accounts to create individual marketing plans for key accounts, incorporating seasonal brand and marketing initiatives.
· Conceptualizing and implementing visual merchandising programs.
· Managing the wholesale marketing calendar and budget. Developing and managing budgets, work-back schedules, and sign-off procedures for creative resources.
· Briefing external creative resources and/or internal marketing personnel and providing project oversight.
· Evaluating the success of all key account marketing programs and regional level plans by season using qualitative and quantitative measures. This includes events, in-store programs, POS, tech training, promotions, brand education, and materials. May also include in-store and web promotions, grassroots, peer-to-peer marketing efforts, and sponsorships.
· Traveling with Americas Sales Team to sell-in meetings and trade shows.
· Building and managing relationships with key account marketing and buying teams.
· Developing and managing strategy for wholesale fixture program rollout.
· Working with Americas Sales Team to develop point of sale materials for retail accounts and trade shows.
· Communicating marketing, campaign and brand building initiatives to retail accounts (including buyers, merchandisers and marketing teams), Americas Sales Team and visual merchandising staff to ensure alignment with national go-to-market strategies.
YOUR FUNDAMENTAL QUALITIES
It’s never just a job at Dr. Martens. It’s a way of life. We live and breathe our Fundamentals - INTEGRITY. PROFESSIONAL. PASSIONATE. TEAM PLAYERS.
They define who we are and how we get the job done. We believe each role is as unique as the person who does it. To join our team, you will also possess these qualities:
· Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or communications with 2+ years of consumer brand and/or retail marketing experience. Footwear or apparel industry experience preferred.
· Functional knowledge of media, advertising and brand positioning at retail.
· Demonstrated ability to identify trends and connect strategy, branding and creative into consumer and retail solutions.
· Experience with retail marketing via product merchandising, fixtures, and POS strategies.
· Self-motivated with ability to establish personal rapport and build strong business partnerships via phone, email, and in-person.
· Strong communication, presentation and negotiating skills.
· Able to manage projects, meet deadlines, and manage to budget.
· Able to travel throughout the US to accounts up to 30% of the time. Some international travel may also be required.
· Connection with our Brand, The Stuff that Sets Us Apart and our Fundamental Qualities.
Interested…? Email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org