RECEPTIONIST - PART TIME
You are the first person employees and visitors see walking into Dr. Martens! You provide a warm welcome and ensure people are taken care of. You provide general office support to the team and support a variety of office functions.
This role is part of a job share program with two part-time positions covering the receptionist duties. A morning and afternoon shift is available, please send an overview of your availability with your job application.
THE STUFF THAT SETS YOU APART
· Answer and route all incoming front-desk calls and visitors. This includes completing paging requests, answering routine questions and forwarding solicitation calls appropriately, and answering security front-door.
· Ensure updated phone/contact information and other Administrative resources are current within our systems, coordinating with other departments as necessary,
· Process mail including outgoing and in-coming shipments, courier services and general mail delivery.
· Stock and maintain office, shipping, coffee and vending supplies.
· Assist Finance with daily mailing of credit invoices and statements.
· Monitor parking lot for visitor and employee parking, keeping an up-to-date list of all vacant spots in the employee lot; maintain transportation program at Burnside location.
· Coordinate hotel and car bookings for visitors upon request. Ensure Welcome Sign and/or other welcome arrangements are made.
· Assist with food, supplies, and other needs for business meetings and/or employee related events.
· Manage Google calendars for US Employee Events, as well as all conference rooms. Help employees to create events on the calendar, and reserve rooms for meetings as needed.
· Route building maintenance requests to the appropriate party, including calling third party contractors as needed.
· Maintain Front Desk area, including music and video monitor.
· Support new hire on-boarding, organizing welcome packets (e.g. Boot, welcome sign)
· General office projects and duties as assigned.
YOUR FUNDAMENTAL QUALITIES
It’s never just a job at Dr. Martens. It’s a way of life. We live and breathe our Fundamentals - INTEGRITY. PROFESSIONAL. PASSIONATE. TEAM PLAYERS. They define who we are and how we get the job done. We believe each role is as unique as the person who does it. To join our team, you will also possess these qualities:
· High School diploma and some college or equivalent experience.
· 2+ years office experience, including multi-line phone experience.
· Proficiency in MS Office and gmail.
· Positive approach with a helpful and relationship oriented demeanor.
· Ability to communicate clearly via phone, email, and in person.
· Professional grammar / phone etiquette / written word and ability to interact with visitors and employees in an outgoing, friendly, and professional manner.
· Proven ability to prioritize workload and manage multiple projects from more than one person simultaneously.
· High level of organization, efficiency, and punctuality.
· Ability to maintain confidentiality and use good business judgment. Is discreet and trustworthy.
· Ability to move up to 30 pounds on a regular basis. Ability to move up to 50 pounds occasionally.
· Ability to complete repetitive folding and sorting by hand.
· Connection with our Brand, The Stuff that Sets Us Apart and our Fundamental Qualities.