RETAIL IT MANAGER
THE STUFF THAT SETS YOU APART
You are a tech-savvy wiz who develops partnerships with internal groups like the Retail Store Operations teams. As the Retail POS Administrator, you will be responsible for managing a team of IT Retail Analysts, overseeing the on-going operations of the existing POS Systems as well as the growth and evolution towards new, robust value-added solutions. You get the Dr. Martens brand and are excited to support the team in enhancing Dr. Martens’ footprint in the Americas region.
- Deploying and supporting all retail store related technology
- Supporting existing POS platforms while leading the transition to next-generation systems
- Managing a team of IT Analysts in a technical, fast-paced service environment
- Responsible for the reliability and uptime of all store systems. While providing analysis of production problems to guide applications and infrastructure teams to improve systems availability and solve recurring problems.
- Collaboratively working with other IT Teams to leverage functional/technical expertise during all project phases, from design through deployment and support.
- Training and documenting procedures for corporate and store personnel on new and existing applications
- Managing POS lab to support store operations and new retail support releases
- Ensuring that PCI compliance is maintained, personal identifiable Information is protected, and systems are secure
- Keeping current on industry trends and advising leadership on opportunities relating to new technology or solutions to existing business problems
YOUR FUNDAMENTAL QUALITIES
It’s never just a job at Dr. Martens. It’s a way of life. We live and breathe our Fundamentals - INTEGRITY. PROFESSIONAL. PASSIONATE. TEAM PLAYERS. They define who we are and how we get the job done. We believe each role is as unique as the person who does it. To join our team, you will also possess these qualities:
- Undergraduate or Technical Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Similar Field
- 5 years retail POS/mobile POS system knowledge
- A solid understanding of how to support/troubleshoot / repair: networking, AD, Windows 7/8/10, Mac OSX, PC Hardware, POS Peripheral Hardware, Office 365, applications.
- A strong customer-first service approach with end users
- Self-motivated and independent demonstrating initiative and a desire to achieve and learn
- Operates with a sense of urgency, yet with a professional, delivery-oriented approach
- Must be open to sporadic travel to provide on-site customer support and/or new deployment assistance
- Connection with our Brand, The Stuff that Sets Us Apart and our Fundamental Qualities.
Interested? Send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com