RETAIL STORE MANAGER - USA
We are recruiting a Retail Store Manager for our Jersey Gardens Outlet in Elizabeth, New Jersey.
Lead store team by driving exceptional customer service, maximizing sales, managing store staff and maintaining overall store performance, consistently.
Lead, motivate and develop store team to deliver exceptional customer service. Build on our retail standards and key performance indicators, growing sales and brand loyal customers
Exceed sales/profitability budgets for the store. Maintain controllable cost and meet company objectives by developing business strategies to increase store traffic and optimise profitability
Responsible for all aspects of Human Resources within the store (i.e. recruit, hire, train, and retain the store team)
Meet Store Audit expectations; achieve established Return on Sales (ROS) and payroll goals
Proactively manage and handle all inventory control-related issues and ensure accurate inventory tracking
Give input on product orders, buying trends, customer needs, and inventory levels. Review stock on a regular basis, to ensure floor levels
Ensure visual presentations are consistent and merchandising standards are achieved
Identify, recommend and maintain local advertising and/or store promotions within scope set by Brand Marketing team
Create schedules to accommodate the business needs and ensure all timekeeping procedures are completed accurately
· Bachelor’s Degree in related field or equivalent experience. 3-5 years retail management experience, preferably related to footwear and/or apparel
· Experience managing staff, setting schedules, assessing performance and supporting professional development
· Thorough knowledge of retail merchandising and retail operations
· Proficient in MS Office Suite, retail/register systems, web-based programs and computerized inventory systems. Experience with RetailPro a plus
· Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
· Analytical ability to identify and evaluate problem areas and implement effective solutions
· Able to work evenings, weekends, and holidays; ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds
Then email your resume to email@example.com.