We are looking for an engaging, inspirational Retail Store Manager to lead the team at our fantastic New Store in York
Reporting to the Regional Manager, we are looking for free thinking, passionate individuals who will be able to lead and inspire their store team to provide a one of a kind, outstanding customer experience, drive store performance and truly represent the Dr Martens brand through operational excellence, ensuring that each and every customer is blown away each time they visit.
Main duties will involve:
• Executing all day to day store operations (including staffing, training, sales, visual merchandise, key-holding, administration, banking, floor planning, health & safety & security etc)
• Achieving set KPIs in line with store budgets
• Monitoring the P&L and managing all controllable costs for the store (including payroll)
• Driving sales performance targets
• Implementing and driving high standards of customer service
• Supporting the execution of marketing strategy in stores Managing stock procedures
• Managing and developing the Retail Store Team
Essential requirements are:
• Previous experience within a retail management role (preferably within a fashion/lifestyle brand)
• Experience of managing a store P&L
• People management experience with a proven track record of inspiring, managing and developing employees and relationships at all levels
• Visual merchandising skills
• Commercially aware and able to operate with a high degree of autonomy
• Good I.T skills – confident to use Word, Excel, social media applications & EPOS till systems
Our Company culture is one of encouraging an appreciation for those possessing a proud sense of self-expression. Our British origins give us a self-deprecating sense of humour; yet we are unashamedly focused about the business of making high quality boots and shoes.
At Dr Martens we do things a bit differently. We aren’t a corporate brand. We don’t mind how you dress, if you have piercings or tattoos, or if you dye your hair. We love the things that make us original that no-one can imitate. Our customers are all different, so it makes sense that our people are too – We want to inspire the next generation of DM’s wearers and they will come from all walks of life!
Then email your CV and current salary details to firstname.lastname@example.org