Developing and managing the Retail Branch Merchandising function in order to maximise DTC Retail Sales & Profit for both existing and new stores. Responsible for implementing the tools and processes to optimise DTC stores across the EMEA Region, constantly identifying opportunities to drive increased KPIs in line with the Regional Strategy.
This is a 9 month Fixed Term Contract.
THE STUFF THAT SETS YOU APART
- You will be responsible for New Store Planning for both UK and Europe. Working cross functionally to ensure that we have the right assortment to exceed KPI expectations
- You will maintain and manage the tiering and grading process for all DTC Stores. This will include:
- Maintaining a robust tiering and grading process
- Seasonally planning Sales & Space to align with Product Planning
- Constantly measuring the performance of stores within their Grade/Cluster and reappointing where required
- You will deliver Option Plans for all Stores, collaborating with your peers in Product Merchandising .
- You will be responsible for the Stock Flow in and out of stores in line with Store Capacities, taking into account our Regional & Global Trading calendar.
- You will create and implement a peak and standard delivery schedule for all stores liaising with transport and the DC
- You will forecast and measure dispatch through both DC’s, taking into account store and DC capacity
- You will ensure that all newness is launched in line with the company calendar
- You will manage the movement of obsolete stock from Full price stores and DC to Outlets.
- You will lead the team in undertaking store visits within the UK and EU.
- You will lead your Team in the production of clear relevant and regular Weekly and Seasonal Reporting to all stakeholders ensuring that every take-out has an action.
- You will manage and support the development of a team of 5
YOUR FUNDAMENTAL QUALITIES
It’s never just a job at Dr. Martens. It’s a way of life. We live and breathe our Fundamentals: – INTEGRITY. PROFESSIONAL. PASSIONATE. TEAM PLAYERS. They define who we are and how we get the job done. We believe each role is as unique as the person who does it.
To be our Senior Branch Merchandiser, you will also possess these qualities:
- Experience at Senior Merchandiser level within an established Store Planning / Branch Merchandising function – you’ll bring lots of processes and ideas to the table.
- Successfully delivered New Store Plans & existing Store KPI increases
- Confident team Manager with the ability to develop and coach your team to success
- Ability to balance an analytical approach with a commercial view
- Clear, effective written and spoken communication skills
- Ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team & build effective working relationships
- Well organised with an eye for detail
- Second European language an advantage
- We’re a small but perfectly formed team…you won’t mind mucking in!