We’re always on the lookout for people who share our ambition — passionate, driven people with fire in their hearts. Do you think you have what it takes?
Dr Martens is currently seeking a Project Manager to join the digital team. We are looking for a delivery-focused candidate that can build and maintain relationships by engaging business leaders to establish credibility, solve problems, build consensus and achieve department and project roadmap objectives. Exceptional organizational skills and the ability to prioritize tasks are vital.
As Digital Project Manager you will be responsible for:
- Full project life cycle ownership: successful project delivery will include full implementation from initiation to deployment for multiple digital project initiatives simultaneously
- Managing all aspects of multiple related projects to ensure the overall program is aligned to and directly supports the achievement of strategic objectives
- Providing on-site leadership for project team by building and motivating team members to meet project goals, adhering to their responsibilities and project milestones
- Ensuring there is a strong focus on Payback and ROI around all initiatives
- Reporting on project success criteria results, metrics, test and deployment management activities
- Working creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork, innovation and excellence
- Managing the budget and project burndown across multiple streams, and reporting on this to stakeholders in an agile environment.
THE STUFF THAT SETS YOU APART
We’re looking for someone who has:
- Experience with three or more eCommerce concepts such as personalization, shopping carts, customer service, subscription management, payment gateways, credit checking, content creation and management; and general search concepts such as guided search, search interfaces, and relevancy ranking is required.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams globally
- Strong commercial awareness with a focus on ROI / Payback
- Extensive project and programme management experience
- Excellent experience in SDLC Methodologies, Agile, SCRUM, SDLC / Waterfall
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork, innovation and excellence
- Experiencing managing budgets and project financials
- Strong experience presenting to executive sponsors and demonstrated communication skills; both written and oral with technical and non-technical staff including all levels of management
- Working knowledge of Atlassian products, including JIRA, JIRA Portfolio and Confluence
OUR FUNDAMENTAL QUALITIES
It’s never just a job at Dr. Martens. It’s a way of life. We live and breathe our Fundamentals: INTEGRITY. PROFESSIONAL. PASSIONATE. TEAM PLAYERS.
Working for Dr. Martens is everything you’d expect it to be. We’re a diverse, passionate bunch who believe each role is as unique as the person who does it.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Welcome to the family free pair of Dr. Martens boots
- 65% off all Docs
- Our Culture Vultures are a dedicated team focusing on culture, wellness, and charity work across the business
- Amazing Camden based offices with roof terrace overlooking the canal
- 2 paid volunteer days per year
- 4.30 Friday finish
- Private healthcare
- Pension contribution
- Our Employee Assistance Programme – for when times might get tough
- DM Foundation, supporting and empowering our communities around the world
Are you ready to fill your boots? Apply now.