We’re always on the lookout for people who share our ambition — passionate, driven people with fire in their hearts. Do you think you have what it takes?
Working closely with the Digital Marketing Manager, you will lead and execute the Dr. Martens CRM strategy in the EMEA region
- You will devise, develop and implement the CRM strategy across EMEA to drive e-commerce growth
- You will map customer journeys by analysing user touchpoints and with this data, maximise commercial opportunities
- You will carry out customer lifetime value analysis: providing insight on the recency, frequency and monetary value of DM’s customers, across different consumer segments
- You will employ segmentation and personalisation tactics, to ensure all customer communications are targeted and relevant
- You will work collaboratively with the marketing and brand teams to deliver integrated multi-channel digital marketing campaigns
- You will maintain and grow the Dr. Martens database through acquiring new customers and implementing retention and win back strategies, ensuring full compliance with GDPR
- You will be responsible for weekly/monthly/annual/ email channel performance targets, defining KPIs, tracking progress and delivering against them
- You will devise a seasonal communications strategy to optimise key trading periods
- You will own the relationship with our ESP partner, as well as monitoring and maintaining our email deliverability
- You will own Dr. Martens transactional emails and make updates where appropriate
- You will share key learnings with the e-commerce team in weekly trade meetings and with the wider business on occasion
THE STUFF THAT SETS YOU APART
- 5+ years’ experience as a CRM/Email Marketing Manager
- Analytical mind-set
- Commercial acumen, consistently focused on driving revenues
- Deep level of technical expertise in CRM
- Experience in customer journey mapping and segmentation
- Excellent teamwork and collaboration skills
OUR FUNDAMENTAL QUALITIES
It’s never just a job at Dr.Martens. It’s a way of life. We live and breathe our Fundamentals: INTEGRITY. PROFESSIONAL. PASSIONATE. TEAM PLAYERS.
Working for Dr.Martens is everything you’d expect it to be. We’re a diverse, passionate bunch who believe each role is as unique as the person who does it.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Welcome to the family free pair of docs
- 65% off all docs and 50% off all accessories
- Our Culture Vultures are a dedicated team focusing on culture, wellness, and charity work across the business
- Amazing Camden based offices with roof terrace overlooking the canal
- 4.30 Friday finish
- Private healthcare
- Pension contribution
- DM's online communications portal for recognition, company information and access to discounts from 100's of retailers and lifestyle events
- Our Employee Assistance Programme – for when times might get tough
- Mental Health First Aiders and the Mental Health Pledge
- DM Foundation, supporting and empowering our communities around the world
Are you ready to fill your boots? Apply now.
At Dr. Martens, we are committed to creating an environment where we can all be proud to work and be our best. Part of this commitment is being an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, and age.