We’re always on the lookout for people who share our ambition — passionate, driven people with fire in their hearts. Do you think you have what it takes?
Based in Camden, on a 12 month fixed term contract, the Digital Content Manager will be passionate about creating digital content with rich experience in planning and executing creative, yet commercial, online activations and campaigns. You will think innovatively to provide a digital customer experience that inspires, educates, engages and builds brand love.
Reporting to the Head of Ecommerce, you will successfully drive the content strategy across all digital touchpoints for both BAU areas of the site and new product campaigns, whilst supporting with broader digital projects relevant to content or CMS enhancements.
In the role, you will be key to aligning internal stakeholder teams to ensure the customer interacts with relevant, engaging content that aligns with business objectives and ultimately drives trade, conversion, and strategic business goals.
Responsible for setting strategic direction for the content team to deliver an exciting, streamlined content plan that delivers high engagement and successful trade.
- Provide team with strong mentoring and clear leadership which both motivates and inspires a culture of high achievement, while nurturing key members of the team to ensure long term retention of talented individuals
- Manage the Digital Content Editor and Content Co-ordinator to support the efficient day-to-day running of all onsite content from homepage, PDPs, PLPs and content pages to ensure they align with trade and marketing initiatives
- Establish effective working relationships with internal partners across the digital, creative, marketing and technology teams to efficiently deliver an enriched customer experience across all digital touchpoints
- Liaise with the EMEA Product Manager to identify new opportunities for content enhancements – both for the customer and team productivity – are captured within the roadmap to allow for significant advances in content presentation and efficient in delivering efficient content creation
- Work with the Digital Marketing team and local market teams to identify optimisation opportunities, and with CRO to implement personalisation and a/b testing initiatives.
- Proactively use data to drive decisions to optimise future content placements, briefs, and work reactively to ensure continued high performance of existing content.
- Encourage and support the learning and development of the content team, particularly in content analytics, presenting project performance and learnings as well as deeper understanding of SEO and technical content optimisation.
THE STUFF THAT SETS YOU APART
- Extensive experience within a digital and a strong focus on content and ecommerce is a must
- Good experience curating high-quality content, testing new ideas as well as building and retaining audiences
- Demonstrable experience creating content and online experiences according to best practice
- Strong working knowledge of content strategy and translation of knowledge into effective web content
- Ability to craft engaging user journeys through understanding how content and campaigns fit together
- Extensive experience working with Google Analytics, Supermetrics and Content / UX analytics tools such as Content Square or Hot Jar
- Experience working with creative, marketing and digital technology teams
- Experience managing and developing a highly motivated, multi-skilled team
- Thinks both creatively and commercially with an innovative flare
- Highly organised, with attention to detail and strong project management skills
- Experience with Hybris CMS platform a plus
OUR FUNDAMENTAL QUALITIES
It’s never just a job at Dr.Martens. It’s a way of life. We live and breathe our Fundamentals: INTEGRITY. PROFESSIONAL. PASSIONATE. TEAM PLAYERS.
Working for Dr.Martens is everything you’d expect it to be. We’re a diverse, passionate bunch who believe each role is as unique as the person who does it.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Welcome to the family free pair of docs
- 65% off all docs and 50% off all accessories
- Our Culture Vultures are a dedicated team focusing on culture, wellness, and charity work across the business
- Amazing Camden based offices with roof terrace overlooking the canal
- 4.30 Friday finish
- Private healthcare
- Pension contribution
- DM's online communications portal for recognition, company information and access to discounts from 100's of retailers and lifestyle events
- Our Employee Assistance Programme – for when times might get tough
- Mental Health First Aiders and the Mental Health Pledge
- DM Foundation, supporting and empowering our communities around the world
Are you ready to fill your boots? Apply now.