We’re always on the lookout for people who share our ambition — passionate, driven people with fire in their hearts. Do you think you have what it takes?
Based in Camden on a 12 month fixed term contract, We are looking for a Product Manager who enjoys rolling their sleeves up and making change happen as much as strategic thinking and forward planning. Reporting into the Head of Ecommerce, you will work closely with the Ecommerce, IT and Global Digital teams to understand the needs our business and technology needs and problem solve your way to solutions. A true customer champion, you will bring together data, technology and insights to improve our online experience and drive business growth. You will be responsible for guiding new features and products from conception to launch and connecting the technical and customer worlds.
This role would suit someone with a good understanding of the technologies that underpin successful ecommerce businesses. You will be equally capable leading a discussion about the user experience of our latest Headless CMS plans as debating the right technologies to use when building it. You will work closely with both the Global Head of PMO and the Regional Head of IT to ensure the successful and timely delivery of projects. in new geographies while continuing to support the evolution and optimisation of the technology on our current sites, to deliver a great customer experience and hit commercial goals.
Responsibilities & requirements
- Experience developing new features, ideally within a Hybris environment
- Previous experience in change management and stakeholder relationship building
- Experience optimising Ecommerce platforms for conversion
- Experience working with 3rd party developers, Project management, Marketing, Content and Trading teams
- Experience building business cases for development, balancing ROI and short term conversion benefits with future proofing the customer experience for retention and loyalty. (high priority)
- Extensive knowledge of the needs of business users such as trading, merchandising, marketing, customer service and operations. (high priority)
- Experience working with UX design teams
- A/B testing experience to validate assumptions and identify areas of opportunity for development in collaboration with Trade, Merchandising, Content and UX teams (high priority)
- Excellent communication skills to achieve buy in to new ideas, as well as roll out new features and gather feedback for constant improvement and iteration.
- Experience gathering requirements and ensuring the product feature design is fit for purpose
- You really love data and measuring things: you can conjure up an Excel table or GA metric for any question
- Confident and proactive at conducting research, workshops, and testing to inform product requirements, strategy, and direction
- Approachable and collaborative, you’re open to feedback and ideas
- Understanding of headless architecture a bonus
THE STUFF THAT SETS YOU APART
- Extensive problem solving and communication skills
- Highly organised, proactive and excellent attention to detail
- Analytical mind-set with an interest in data
- Hybris, JIRA, A/B testing, Conversion optimisation
- Payment providers, delivery providers
- Enhanced CMS and content features and development + change management roll out
- Highly competent with Google Analytics, experience with Supermetrics a bonus
- Experience working with Digital development teams
- Analytical mindset with ability to use Google Analytics
OUR FUNDAMENTAL QUALITIES
It’s never just a job at Dr.Martens. It’s a way of life. We live and breathe our Fundamentals: INTEGRITY. PROFESSIONAL. PASSIONATE. TEAM PLAYERS.
Working for Dr.Martens is everything you’d expect it to be. We’re a diverse, passionate bunch who believe each role is as unique as the person who does it.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Welcome to the family free pair of docs
- 65% off all docs and 50% off all accessories
- Our Culture Vultures are a dedicated team focusing on culture, wellness, and charity work across the business
- Amazing Camden based offices with roof terrace overlooking the canal
- 4.30 Friday finish
- Private healthcare
- Pension contribution
- DM's online communications portal for recognition, company information and access to discounts from 100's of retailers and lifestyle events
- Our Employee Assistance Programme – for when times might get tough
- Mental Health First Aiders and the Mental Health Pledge
- DM Foundation, supporting and empowering our communities around the world
Are you ready to fill your boots? Apply now.
At Dr. Martens, we are committed to creating an environment where we can all be proud to work and be our best. Part of this commitment is being an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, and age.