We’re always on the lookout for people who share our ambition — passionate, driven people with fire in their hearts. Do you think you have what it takes?
Working as part of the EMEA Ecommerce team you will play a key role in the launch of the new Nordics multi-country website. You will then be responsible for the optimisation, regionalisation and trading of this site. You will update content and merchandising of product according with the performance of the Nordics site and work closely with the Nordics country team to build out a regional strategy and identify opportunities for further localisation.
- You will manage your website’s performance:
- You will run weekly product and site performance analysis to share with the wider team to make trading decisions
- You will update and execute merchandising updates, manage onsite search results and social feeds to reflect regional variations
- You will identify opportunities for regionalised email and on-site content, paid and organic campaigns to reflect local performance and activities to drive traffic and work collaboratively with the digital marketing manager to execute
- Identify key buying habits of consumers in your region and share findings with the Merchandising team to feed range selection decisions
- You will identify opportunities to drive consumer engagement, execute A/B testing and share your learnings with business
- You will monitor competitor activity and the impact this has on the trade of your region, feeding this back to the wider team
- You will utilise our onsite merchandising tool Attraqt to set and continuously enhance algorithms for your site to maximise full price sell through and onsite CR%
- You will collaborate with the finance business partner to agree the financial forecasts for your site and own the subsequent trading in order to achieve these
- You will utilise our Hybris CMS to build engaging digital experiences, ensuring we continuously improve the consumer journey and optimise for organic search to drive traffic and conversion
- You will work with the Digital Content Editor to brief in relevant regional content to ensure your site is relevant and will drive conversion and demand
- Together with the Ecommerce Product Manager you will identify key opportunities for further localisation (i.e. additional payment or delivery methods)
- You will work closely with the Rest of EU website lead to coordinate translations required for your site
- You will work closely with the local marketing and wholesale teams as part of a country team and to establish strong functional working, share knowledge and insights
- It goes without saying that everyone at Dr. Martens is a team. Therefore you will be expected to take on duties as needed
- You will be a strong team player who will work closely with the other regional leads to create consistent brand campaigns whilst trading at a region level and to support one another with projects and cross-region working
- You will translate all website and email copy to create a consistent, engaging, regionally appropriate consumer experience whilst maintaining the brand TOV.
- You will regionalise copy where necessary and be responsible for ensuring it is legally compliant, relevant and aligned with marketing communications
THE STUFF THAT SETS YOU APART
- Experience in a digital or ecommerce role utilising CMS beneficial
- Experience in ecommerce trading beneficial
- Highly organised with good attention to detail
- A strong team working and collaborative approach
- Analytical mind-set with an interest in data and goal driven
- Interest in website optimisation and creating a best in class customer experience
- Fluent in English
- Native Danish/Swedish
OUR FUNDAMENTAL QUALITIES
It’s never just a job at Dr.Martens. It’s a way of life. We live and breathe our Fundamentals: INTEGRITY. PROFESSIONAL. PASSIONATE. TEAM PLAYERS.
Working for Dr.Martens is everything you’d expect it to be. We’re a diverse, passionate bunch who believe each role is as unique as the person who does it.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Welcome to the family free pair of docs
- 65% off all docs and 50% off all accessories
- We have a dedicated culture team focusing on wellness and charity work across the business
- Amazing Camden based offices with roof terrace overlooking the canal
- 4.30 Friday finish
- Private healthcare
- Pension contribution
- DM's online communications portal for recognition, company information and access to discounts from 100's of retailers and lifestyle events
- Our Employee Assistance Programme – for when times might get tough
- Mental Health First Aiders and the Mental Health Pledge
- DM Foundation, supporting and empowering our communities around the world
Are you ready to fill your boots? Apply now.