Our Retail Sales Associates are the face of our brand. They represent the rebellious spirit of our brand with our customers directly every day, and display knowledge and passion for our product. This role is the only contact a lot of our customers will have with Dr. Martens. You get the Dr. Martens brand and are excited to support the team in enhancing Dr. Martens’ footprint in the Americas region.
THE STUFF THAT SETS YOU APART
• Selling Dr. Martens’ brand footwear, apparel and accessories
• Offering product and brand knowledge to consumers
• Processing sales transactions in RetailPro register system
• Organizing and maintaining merchandise to meet Brand Marketing guidelines and enhance product appeal
• Cleaning and maintaining retail store front, stock room, and all employee areas, including dusting, cleaning mirrors, and vacuuming
YOUR FUNDAMENTAL QUALITIES
It’s never just a job at Dr. Martens. It’s a way of life. We live and breathe our Fundamentals – INTEGRITY. PROFESSIONAL. PASSIONATE. TEAM PLAYERS. They define who we are and how we get the job done. We believe each role is as unique as the person who does it. To join our team, you will also possess these qualities:
• Previous retail sales experience, preferably in footwear or fashion apparel
• Willingness to work evenings, weekends and holidays
• Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds
• Connection with our Brand, The Stuff that Sets Us Apart and our Fundamental Qualities.