THE STUFF THAT SETS YOU APART
You are a savvy sales leader and the right hand to the Retail Store Manager. You help lead the team and fill in for the Manager when needed. You have impeccable customer service skills, extensive job knowledge, and your performance is exemplary. The rest of the team looks to you for direction and guidance, and you enjoy working with the team to help develop their skills. You get the Dr. Martens brand and are excited to support the team in enhancing Dr. Martens’ footprint in the Americas region.
• Acting as a positive role model to ensure that the team is motivated, productive, and presenting the Dr. Martens brand through coaching and feedback and helping the team exceed goals while ensuring awareness of all sales and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) goals.
• Assisting in training new staff on job duties and product knowledge.
• Assisting Manager with human resources responsibilities, such as employee paperwork, managing staff, reviewing performance, and recruiting.
• Performing daily operations related to opening and closing the store, balancing the register, preparing and making bank deposits.
• Assisting Manager with operational responsibilities, such as inventory management, shipments, physical inventories, etc.
• Merchandise store to rock Brand Marketing guidelines.
YOUR FUNDAMENTAL QUALITIES
It’s never just a job at Dr. Martens. It’s a way of life. We live and breathe our Fundamentals – INTEGRITY. PROFESSIONAL. PASSIONATE. TEAM PLAYERS. They define who we are and how we get the job done. We believe each role is as unique as the person who does it. To join our team, you will also possess these qualities:
• 2-3 years of supervisory experience, including assessing performance and supporting employee development
• Retail experience required, footwear experience preferred
• Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
• Able to work evenings, weekends, and holidays
• Able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs. regularly
• Proficient in MS Office Suite, retail/register systems, web-based programs, and computerized inventory systems. Experience with RetailPro a plus.
• Connection with our Brand, The Stuff that Sets Us Apart and our Fundamental Qualities.