You are a motivated sales professional with past experience working with key accounts. You know the players and the consumers and how to reach them. You get the Dr. Martens brand and are dedicated to providing best-in-class strategic management to your business partners and accounts.
THE STUFF THAT SETS YOU APART
- Developing and implementing sales and account management strategies for Dr. Martens’ key accounts
- Proactive management of how Dr. Martens is presented within key accounts retail environment(s)
- Strategically merchandising/segmenting product within each key account retail space with a mind-set toward consumer targets, customer connection and competitive landscape
- Best in class relationship building and account servicing with all levels of the key accounts (including managers, buyers, etc.)
- Compiling, analysing and communicating sales and Dr. Martens business information for key accounts and internal DM leadership teams
- Preparing weekly and monthly sales reports
- Proactive regular monitoring of the delivery of Dr. Martens product to key accounts retail spaces with timely response to accounts regarding internal inquiries/concerns
- Determining service level and order type (futures, etc.) to ensure sales goals are met or exceeded
- Achieving Dr Martens KPI’s, including net sales, margin, top and bottom line goals
YOUR FUNDAMENTAL QUALITIES
It’s never just a job at Dr. Martens. It’s a way of life. We live and breathe our Fundamentals – INTEGRITY. PROFESSIONAL. PASSIONATE. TEAM PLAYERS. They define who we are and how we get the job done. We believe each role is as unique as the person who does it. To join our team, you will also possess these qualities:
- Degree in business, marketing, management or similar field
- 6 or more years’ experience in a sales or an equivalent position with demonstrated experience in account and order management, business strategy and merchandising
- Ability to create business plans and manage to budget
- High level of proficiency with MS Office Suite
- Ability to travel domestically 40%+
- Ability to travel internationally (as required)
- Ability to lift 50+ pounds
- Ability to work at a standard computer set up 40+ hours per week, with or without accommodations.
- Connection with our Brand, The Stuff that Sets Us Apart and our Fundamental Qualities
At Dr. Martens, we are committed to creating an environment where we can all be proud to work and be our best. Part of this commitment is being an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.