We are recruiting a Full Time Assistant Manager to join the Retail Team based at our Brand New Store in Roermund.
Reporting to the Retail Store Manager, this new role will assist the Retail Store Manager in the efficient day-to-day operation of the Retail store and achieve store targets
Main duties will include:
• Assisting the Retail Store Manager with the day to day retail operations in store e.g. key holding, staffing, VM, stock/delivery, admin, banking, housekeeping etc
• Selling Dr. Martens product, provide and excellent service to customers and drive sales performance of the wider team to meet/exceed store KPI’s
• Assisting the Retail Store Manager in implementing and driving high levels of customer service within the store
• Training, developing and mentoring the Retail Store Team to ensure accountability for delivering against performance targets (sales revenue, inventory, mystery shop …..etc), efficient operations and enhancing customer experience
• Assisting the Retail Store Manager with maintaining a safe and secure working environment (including H&S procedures, security procedures, search procedures etc)
• Acting as key holder and assume full responsibility for the store in Manager’s absence
Essential requirements are:
• Similar experience in an Assistant Manager role, (within a fashion/lifestyle brand would be preferable)
• Experience of coaching, developing and mentoring a retail team (including dealing with performance issues
• Sales oriented and able to drive others to achieve store goals and objectives
• Excellent communication skills.
• Numeracy & literacy skills
• Good I.T skills – experience of using Internet, Email, Social media applications, Excel and EPOS till point systems
• Back of house administration (eg rotas, banking etc)
Our Company culture is one of encouraging an appreciation for those possessing a proud sense of self-expression. Our British origins give us a self-deprecating sense of humour; yet we are unashamedly focused about the business of making high quality boots and shoes.
At Dr Martens we do things a bit differently. We aren’t a corporate brand. We don’t mind how you dress, if you have piercings or tattoos, or if you dye your hair. We love the things that make us original that no-one can imitate. Our customers are all different, so it makes sense that our people are too – We want to inspire the next generation of DM’s wearers and they will come from all walks of life!
Then email your CV and current salary details to email@example.com