HR PROJECT SPECIALIST
THE STUFF THAT SETS YOU APART
You are a natural go-getter that dives headfirst into Projects with HR know-how. Project Reboot is the implementation of a new ERP system and is the biggest project Dr. Martens has undertaken in recent years. Your role will be to support the Americas rollout, as well as all impacted people and teams across the business. You will partner with the HR Team and the Project Reboot team to ensure the best possible rollout of Project Reboot from a people perspective.
This role is full-time and benefits eligible but it is also a limited duration, to help the Dr. Martens Americas team as we go through an ERP transition. The approximate duration of this role is October 2018 through July 2019.
- Developing, supporting and championing all Reboot Communication to align to the global communication templates and strategies
- Partnering with the project manager and leadership committee to document the training plan and ensuring the best possible training for everyone impacted, also identifying and sourcing skills based on training need to support development.
- Providing expert people support for the Reboot Project Team, working with other areas of the HR team to support with any hiring, on-boarding, ER, and other HR operational stuff.
- Coaching and supporting managers to build on their people management skills to get the best out of their teams through this change.
- Providing top-notch support on any additional HR projects for the business.
- It goes without saying that everyone at Dr. Martens is a team, everyone is expected to take on other duties as needed.
YOUR FUNDAMENTAL QUALITIES
It’s never just a job at Dr. Martens. It’s a way of life. We live and breathe our Fundamentals - INTEGRITY. PROFESSIONAL. PASSIONATE. TEAM PLAYERS. They define who we are and how we get the job done. We believe each role is as unique as the person who does it. To be our HR Lead - Projects you will also possess these qualities:
similar experience within an HR project/change role.
- Project management experience preferred
- Great coaching skills, with the ability to support people and managers through any people change
- A confident communicator, resilient and adaptable, and ready to embrace and support regular and ongoing change
- Have the confidence and credibility to take the lead and challenge or influence when necessary
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Excel & PowerPoint.
- Highly organized with strong time management and prioritization and a project mentality
- Connection with our Brand, The Stuff that Sets Us Apart and our Fundamental Qualities.
Interested? Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org