You know that providing an accurate pay check and a high level of support to our employees is paramount to our success. You care about people and getting it right the first time. You dig technology and have an analytical mind to step in and help optimize system-based processes.
THE STUFF THAT SETS YOU APART
· Process bi-weekly payroll for all Corporate, Distribution Center and Retail employees (approximately 350) in the HRIS system, OneMint
· Provide excellent service to all employees, responding to all payroll related inquiries and items in a timely manner
· Learn and understand the OneMint system to automate HR process to encompass the full employee lifecycle.
· Process all new hires, status changes and terminations
· Partner with the Finance team on all payroll related matters for record keeping
· Maintain and update all payroll and benefits audit and filing requirements
· Reconcile payroll and benefits invoices and process invoices for payment
· Develop, maintain and deliver all HR related reporting for the region and global roll up
· Maintain ACA tracking and compliance reporting requirements
YOUR FUNDAMENTAL QUALITIES
It’s never just a job at Dr. Martens. It’s a way of life. We live and breathe our Fundamentals - INTEGRITY. PROFESSIONAL. PASSIONATE. TEAM PLAYERS.
They define who we are and how we get the job done. We believe each role is as unique as the person who does it. To join our team, you will also possess these qualities:
· Bachelor’s degree in business and/ or equivalent experience in a related field
· 3-5 years of payroll processing experience required with a preference for multi-state and high turnover environments
· Strong interest in technologies and hands-on experience with HRIS systems such as ADP, Paycom, Paychex and/ or OneMint
· Applied knowledge of wage, hour and payroll laws for the states in which Dr. Martens operates
· Advanced skills with the MS Suite products with strong proficiencies with Excel
· Very strong organizational skills with an attention to detail
· Analytical problem solving capabilities to evolve and develop optimized processes
· Refined customer service and communication skills
· Connection with our Brand, The Stuff that Sets Us Apart and our Fundamental Qualities
Interested…? Email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com