We are recruiting for a part time sales assistant to join the team at our iconic Carnaby Street Store.
Reporting to the Retail Store Manager, we are looking for free thinking, passionate individuals who will provide a one of a kind, outstanding customer experience and truly represent the Dr Martens brand through showcasing our products and ensuring that each and every customer is blown away each time they visit.
Main duties will include:
• Providing customers with an exceptional, unforgettable experience.
• Selling & showcasing Dr.Martens products on the shop floor. Achieve individual sales targets and contribute to the wider performance of the store
• Handling till transactions in line with operating procedures
• Following all store operating procedures e.g. delivery, clock in/out, stock takes, replenishment etc
• Following all H&S procedures to maintain a healthy, safe and tidy work environment
• Any other reasonable task as instructed by the store management team
Essential requirements are:
• Similar experience within a retail or service environment, particularly with a fashion/lifestyle brand would be ideal
• Track record in providing excellent customer experiences
• Excellent communication skills, able to build relationships with a diverse range of customers
• Results oriented and proud to be contribute to the team by achieving store goals and objectives
• Professional, but also authentic and fearless!
Our Company culture is one of encouraging an appreciation for those possessing a proud sense of self-expression. Our British origins give us a self-deprecating sense of humour; yet we are unashamedly focused about the business of making high quality boots and shoes.
At Dr Martens we do things a bit differently. We aren’t a corporate brand. We don’t mind how you dress, if you have piercings or tattoos, or if you dye your hair. We love the things that make us original that no-one can imitate. Our customers are all different, so it makes sense that our people are too – We want to inspire the next generation of DM’s wearers and they will come from all walks of life!
Then email your CV and current salary details to firstname.lastname@example.org