SENIOR RETAIL IT SUPPORT ENGINEER
You are the go-to person for all things technical relating to our Americas Retail systems. You know how plan for the expected and unexpected and also work with vendors to ensure the appropriate resources are available to keep things up and running. You love to travel and work with teams in the field. You know how to juggle many competing priorities and how to deliver excellent customer service.
THE STUFF THAT SETS YOU APART
· Leading all technical support efforts to the Americas Region retail stores.
· Planning and managing all technical aspects of new store openings and refurbishments, including determining and managing hardware and software requirements and roll-outs.
· Managing third party support vendors.
· Managing the maintenance of all retail systems (e.g. EPOS, Electronic Funds Transfer & Payment software).
· Working with global IT team to implement Global IT Standards within Americas Region.
· Assisting with Disaster Recovery management & implementation.
· Providing all aspects of reactive and proactive fault location and resolution.
· Providing IT technical support for Portland office users and other areas of the business as required.
· Supporting in wider IT projects for the business as assigned.
YOUR FUNDAMENTAL QUALITIES
It’s never just a job at Dr. Martens. It’s a way of life. We live and breathe our Fundamentals - INTEGRITY. PROFESSIONAL. PASSIONATE. TEAM PLAYERS. They define who we are and how we get the job done. We believe each role is as unique as the person who does it. To join our team, you will also possess these qualities:
· Degree in computer science or equivalent experience required.
· Technical IT background with 5+ years’ experience.
· Experience supporting retail stores, retail software and related systems.
· Experience with Retail POS and payment processors. Retail Pro and or AX MPOS experience desirable.
· Strong communication skills with the ability to work within a team.
· Ability to travel domestically as required.
· Connection with our Brand, The Stuff that Sets Us Apart and our Fundamental Qualities.