WHOLESALE MARKETING SPECIALIST
- Assisting and partnering with key retailers to elevate the Dr. Martens Brand and drive commercial success
- Collaborating with internal partners to create and plan retail activation for the Dr. Martens fanbase
- Aligning with the Dr. Martens brand
- Planning and executing point-of-sale materials, digital assets, printed materials, and advertising for wholesale accounts and trade shows
- Driving traffic to key accounts while increasing market awareness of Dr. Martens
- Managing individual project budgets, work-back schedules and approval processes for internal and external creative resources
It’s never just a job at Dr. Martens. It’s a way of life. We live and breathe our Fundamentals - INTEGRITY. PROFESSIONAL. PASSIONATE. TEAM PLAYERS. They define who we are and how we get the job done. We believe each role is as unique as the person who does it. To join our team, you will also possess these qualities:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or communications with 2+ years of consumer brand and/or retail marketing experience (footwear/apparel industry preferred).
- Functional knowledge of retail media, advertising, brand positioning, and product merchandising.
- Demonstrated ability to identify trends and connect strategy, branding and creative into consumer and retail solutions.
- Able to manage projects, meet deadlines, and manage to budget
- Able to travel throughout the US up to 20%.
- Connection with our Brand, The Stuff that Sets Us Apart and our Fundamental Qualities.
Interested? Apply today at email@example.com