Dr. Martens is a globally recognisable and culturally influential British brand, with over 60 years of rich heritage. As brand custodians, we are lucky to work for a dynamic, thriving, and ethical business, with people from diverse backgrounds, who bring their true selves to work, and where anyone can grow their career.
We are guided by three core values that are at the heart of everything we do: be yourself, act courageously, and show you care. They make us who we are and inspire us to push boundaries, embrace our individuality, and stand up for what's right.
SO, WHAT’S THE STORY?
Back in 2018 we implemented a Total Reward Framework, servicing a privately owned business with 1,600 employees.
DMs growth has been extraordinary and today we are a far more complex listed business. With 3,500 employees in 20 countries, we’re on a journey of enormous transformation and change; not least in the Reward team.
Ready to shape the future of Total Reward at Dr. Martens? Reporting to and supporting the Global Head of Reward, you’ll play a key role in shaping our reward journey, including developing and imbedding the future reward strategy and keeping us one step ahead of market trends and developments. Every day will bring new challenges and opportunities for you to make a real impact; you’ll work closely with your stakeholders to design reward packages that are compelling and competitive in all our countries. One minute you’ll be providing on the spot advice and the next you’ll be proactively improving processes. You’ll lead on projects as we continue to embed and educate on all things Total Reward.
As our Global Senior Reward Manager you will be responsible for:
· Be a key player in preparing for the annual base pay review process and managing the Global Bonus Scheme, including:
· Take ownership of job evaluations, benchmarking and salary surveys globally
· Collaborating with a wide variety of stakeholders, at all levels, educating others on the benefits of solid reward principles
THE STUFF THAT SETS YOU APART
Put simply, for this role the key things we’re looking for are:
· A well-rounded Total Reward professional currently working in a Total Reward team with in-depth knowledge of compensation principles, policies and practices, ideally in a global environment.
· Experienced line manager, coach and leader of small teams with effective upwards management skills, influencing senior leaders to gain their support.
· Highly numerate and analytical, with advanced MS Excel capabilities. Your ability to handle large sets of data combined with your critical thinking enables you to spot trends and themes and make sound recommendations based on market data analysis.
· Very familiar working with the key market data providers, such as WTW, Mercer and Korn Ferry.
· Global matrixed environment? No problem. You've got experience coupled with stellar communication and stakeholder management skills.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
· Hybrid working
· Welcome to the family free pair of Docs
· 65% off all Docs
· Award-winning ‘Buy As You Earn’ Dr. Martens share plan
· Private healthcare
· A dedicated culture team
· 2 paid volunteer days per year
· Amazing Camden based offices with roof terrace overlooking the canal
Are you ready to fill your boots? Apply now.
At Dr. Martens, we are committed to creating an environment in which we can all be our best and bring our authentic selves to work. We encourage applications, regardless of race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, veteran status, or disability. Diverse and inclusive teams have a positive impact on our brand; helping us to speak authentically to our consumers.
We strive to develop a business where our people can thrive and feel empowered to express themselves. Because we believe everyone should feel supported and included whatever their role in the Dr. Martens community.