THE STUFF THAT SETS YOU APART
You understand that as a Retail Sales Associates you are the face of our brand displaying knowledge and passion for our product, as you interface with our customers daily. You are results driven and motivated to achieve sales goals. You are a team player who thrives in a team-selling environment. You get the Dr. Martens brand and are excited to support the team in enhancing Dr. Martens’ footprint in the Americas region.
Selling Dr. Martens’ brand footwear, apparel, and accessories; and achieving personal sales goals and Key Performance (KPI) targets as set forth by Store Manager.
- Delivering exceptional customer service by greeting store customers, offering product and brand knowledge, and helping to ensure and maximize sell-through, as needed.
- Processing sales transactions accurately and promptly, meeting cash register systems requirements.
- Organizing and maintaining merchandise to meet Brand Marketing guidelines and enhance product appeal
- Replenishing the flow of merchandise from the stockroom to the sales floor.
- Cleaning and maintaining retail store front, stock room, and all employee areas, including dusting, cleaning mirrors, and vacuuming.
YOUR FUNDAMENTAL QUALITIES
It’s never just a job at Dr. Martens. It’s a way of life. We live and breathe our Fundamentals - INTEGRITY. PROFESSIONAL. PASSIONATE. TEAM PLAYERS. They define who we are and how we get the job done. We believe each role is as unique as the person who does it. To join our team, you will also possess these qualities:
- Previous retail sales experience, preferably in footwear or fashion apparel.
- Experience in contributing to business goals and Key Performance Indicators (KPI) in a team environment, preferably in retail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate clearly and professionally in a team environment. Multilingual a plus.
- Demonstrated understanding of basic math, including ability to calculate percentages required and ability to count back change.
- Proficient in MS Office programs, retail/register systems, web-based programs, and computerized inventory systems preferred. Experience with MPOS a plus.
- Ability to use initiative to accomplish tasks and detail oriented.
- Willingness to work evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Punctual in adherence to scheduled shift times.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds and to carry shoe boxes while climbing a ladder and/or stairs.
- International/domestic travel not required, 0 % of travel.
- Connection with our Brand, The Stuff that Sets Us Apart and our Fundamental Qualities.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Welcome to the brand pair of Docs
- Employee discount of 65% off footwear and 50% on accessories
- Rock the latest style with our seasonal pairs
- Transit and parking flexible spending accounts
- PTO and Sick Time
- Our Employee Assistance Program – for when times might get tough
- 401(k) Pre-Tax and Roth Retirement Savings Plans with employer match
- DM Foundation, supporting and empowering our communities around the world
- Paid Volunteer Hours
- $15.00 per hour
- Exact compensation may vary based on skills, experience, and location.
At Dr. Martens, we are committed to creating an environment in which we can all be our best and bring our authentic selves to work. We encourage applications, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, veteran status, or disability. Diverse and inclusive teams have a positive impact on our brand; helping us to speak authentically to our consumers. We strive to develop a business where our people can thrive and feel empowered to express themselves. Because we believe everyone should feel supported and included, whatever their role in the Dr. Martens community.