This role is responsible for general merchandising and supporting the team throughout the season and the buy to elevate the brand value and achieve sales and inventory target as a team.
THE STUFF THAT SETS YOU APART
- Understand consumer demographics of each store through analysis of store/EC sales, customer data and information, and regularly store visits
- Create assortment by store based on consumer needs of each store
- Create dedicated assortment of EC based on buying behaviour of EC
- Build seasonal forecast of each style for Retail and EC
- Cascade seasonal Merchandising plan to commercial team
- Implement seasonal product training to stores and EC team
- Create weekly/monthly/seasonal Retail and EC sales analysis reports, react, plan and execute actions
- Build and execute store/EC VMD plan in collaboration with key stakeholders
- Input product needs to Regional Merchandising team through understanding of market trend (across fashion and footwear), local consumers and competitive products
YOUR FUNDAMENTAL QUALITIES
It’s never just a job at Dr. Martens. It’s a way of life. We live and breathe our Fundamentals - INTEGRITY. PROFESSIONAL. PASSIONATE. TEAM PLAYERS. They define who we are and how we get the job done. We believe each role is as unique as the person who does it. You’ll play a key role in our Leadership team so your technical capability will go hand in hand with the below:
- Experience as MD of multiple stores, analysing sales by store, react, plan and executing actions *in weekly cadence is preferred
- Collaboration with e-commerce department, experience in building and implementing differentiated assortments capturing buying behaviour of e-commerce customers
- Willingness to appeal products to stores and EC teams by greedily collecting information and linking to fashion, culture, music, etc
- Sales analysis experience using Excel *preferred in daily usage
- Experience in planning and executing plans in collaboration with multiple departments such as Marketing, commercial teams, and Operation
- Who can proactively collaborate with internal stakeholders
- Basic ability to read, write, speak English
Are you ready to fill your boots? Apply now.
At Dr. Martens, we are committed to creating an environment in which we can all be our best and bring our authentic selves to work. We encourage applications, regardless of race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, veteran status, or disability. Diverse and inclusive teams have a positive impact on our brand; helping us to speak authentically to our consumers. We strive to develop a business where our people can thrive and feel empowered to express themselves. Because we believe everyone should feel supported and included whatever their role in the Dr. Martens community.