Dr. Martens is a globally recognisable and culturally influential British brand, with over 60 years of rich heritage. As brand custodians, we are lucky to work for a dynamic, thriving, and ethical business, with people from diverse backgrounds, who bring their true selves to work, and where anyone can grow their career.
We are guided by three core values that are at the heart of everything we do: be yourself, act courageously, and show you care. They make us who we are and inspire us to push boundaries, embrace our individuality, and stand up for what's right.
As our Information Security Advisor you will be responsible for:
Risk Management and Security Tools:
- Demonstrate motivation to administer risk management and security tools, and a proactive attitude towards learning new systems.
Vendor Due Diligence:
- Coordinate day-to-day administration of the Prevalent system for vendor information security risk assessments, ensuring timely annual reviews, documentation upkeep, and generating relevant reports and recommendations.
- Participate in meetings and project management groups to evaluate vendors, technology, and products, ensuring stakeholder awareness of processes. Capable of asking relevant questions and collecting information for proportional risk assessments.
Stakeholder Engagement and Collaboration:
- Engage with internal and external stakeholders professionally and efficiently for information security vendor risk assessments, correspondence, and collaboration with global teams, including Technology, Procurement, Legal, Compliance, and Data Teams.
Global Security Team Support:
- Key responder for the global security mailbox, responsible for triaging and coordinating team activities, meetings, and organizational projects.
- Update and version control policies, processes, and guidance documents to enhance the output of the global security team.
- Assist with intranet pages, internal advice templates, communications, presentations, and incident management.
Training, Awareness & Campaigns:
- Integral stakeholder for security training partners, contributing to awareness campaigns with Think Cyber Red Flags.
- Coordinate delivery of initiatives, manage learning resources (intranet pages, communications, e-learning, video content), and stay actively informed about industry security news for innovative awareness campaigns.
- Efficiently support internal information security training and awareness program, planning sessions and events. Represent the Global Information Security Team through various platforms.
THE STUFF THAT SETS YOU APART
Put simply, for this role the key things we’re looking for are:
Motivated Learning Advocate:
- Highly motivated to learn and actively support the Global Information Security team.
Vendor Platform Administration:
- Responsible for administering the vendor information security platform, Prevalent.
Training & Awareness Program Collaboration:
- Contribute to the delivery of an innovative training and awareness program in collaboration with managed security partners, Think Cyber Red Flags.
Integral Team Player:
- Act as an integral team player, providing advice, and promoting early engagement across organizational teams and projects.
Learning and Development Opportunities:
- Facilitate training opportunities for entry-level and career changers, including shadowing members of Dr Martens and security support partners.
- Fast learner with familiarity in security standards (NIST, ISO 27001, GDPR, CCPA, PCI DSS).
- Transferable skills are valued, and relevant qualifications are advantageous but not mandatory. Support provided for the right candidate's training as part of career development or transition.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
· Hybrid working
· Welcome to the family free pair of Docs
· 65% off all Docs
· Award-winning ‘Buy As You Earn’ Dr. Martens share plan
· Private healthcare
· A dedicated culture team
· 2 paid volunteer days per year
· Amazing Camden based offices with roof terrace overlooking the canal
Are you ready to fill your boots? Apply now.
At Dr. Martens, we are committed to creating an environment in which we can all be our best and bring our authentic selves to work. We encourage applications, regardless of race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, veteran status, or disability. Diverse and inclusive teams have a positive impact on our brand; helping us to speak authentically to our consumers.
We strive to develop a business where our people can thrive and feel empowered to express themselves. Because we believe everyone should feel supported and included whatever their role in the Dr. Martens community.