Dr. Martens is a globally recognisable and culturally influential British brand, with over 60 years of rich heritage. As brand custodians, we are lucky to work for a dynamic, thriving, and ethical business, with people from diverse backgrounds, who bring their true selves to work, and where anyone can grow their career.
We are guided by three core values that are at the heart of everything we do: be yourself, act courageously, and show you care. They make us who we are and inspire us to push boundaries, embrace our individuality, and stand up for what's right.
SO, WHAT'S THE STORY?
We are looking for talent who can support Dr Martens’ growth in Japan market to drive Digital & Social Content Strategy, Planning and Execution of successful Digital & Social media campaigns; and the always-on content. He/she will be responsible for supporting the implementation of CRM initiatives.
This talent would be a key addition to our team to increase brand awareness & engagement across a wide range of social platforms. He/she should embed ambition to work on projects with measurable results in building brand awareness, deepen customer engagement, acquire customers/users, hit growth & KPIs for business.
· Initiate digital and social marketing/ad campaigns and supervise the implementation, to fuel ecommerce momentum based on data-driven analysis and strategies to achieve business priorities:
Ø Work closely with agencies on creative ideas, content creation/ adaption on social media, implementation, and evaluation
Ø Post campaign analysis in timely basis with insight on best performing platform including impression, CTR, CVR and deeper analysis in various areas
· Monitor latest trends in social media, including advertising formats, channels and technologies in order to improve campaign performance and provide recommendations on how Dr. Martens can best leverage new tools and services to drive digital branding and e-commerce growth
· Lead social listening and performance tracking reporting to provide learning, optimization plan, and identify the right balance of platform type and frequency to increase success
· Develop and execute CRM initiatives by working closely with suppliers and internal stakeholders – DTC (retail & e-com), IT and APAC counterparts.
· Drive loyal customer strategy: develop and initiate local campaigns, create, provide and maintain omnichannel brand touch points with Dr. Martens light users and loyal customers across the marketing funnels.
· Act as a strong partner for Retail/EC team by regularly interacting with them: support the build-up of CRM knowledge amongst sales teams, coordinate CRM trainings, follow-up the implementation of CRM tools
· Support and localize projects as determined by APAC/Global digital team. Coordinate and ensure the local implementation of various database related projects.
· Monitor and analyze customer data for reporting and strategy development.
· Be responsible for the local implementation and maintenance of CRM system: coordinate CRM system projects in collaboration with local project managers and IT team at Headquarters, be local main contact for any question on CRM related projects, ensure the proper use of system by sales teams assisting them with dedicated trainings.
Design & Content Creation:
· Design / edit digital and offline banners, images and videos within the brand guideline for local marketing usage
· Create and deliver content through digital channels (including social, mailshot and LP) in engaging and high-quality way:
Ø Participate in development of content strategy from planning, asset creation or adaption to campaign evaluation
Ø Manage social content calendar for all channels, secure content quality and brand tonality, develop social paid media campaign as well as influencer marketing campaign, establish framework and best practice models
Ø Ensure all content produced deliver the purpose and achieve pre-set KPIs on follower growth, engagement rate, customer acquisition, communication building and sales conversion
THE STUFF THAT SETS YOU APART
· Bachelor’s Degree holder in Marketing/ Communications / Media/ Business or a related discipline
· 3-5 years of experience in Digital Marketing; exposure in global brand business environment is a definite plus
· Good understanding of the social/ digital media dynamic and market in Japan; Passionate about telling relevant and meaningful stories that engage audience
· Excellent communication skills in both Japanese and English for internal & external partnerships
· Strong analytical skills, results driven with a good understanding of CRM systems
· Strong project management with a focus on execution and rigorous implementation High flexibility and creative with a hands-on approach effective & collaborative. team player,
· Proactive, enthusiastic, committed with a "can-do" attitude
Are you ready to fill your boots? Apply now.
At Dr. Martens, we are committed to creating an environment in which we can all be our best and bring our authentic selves to work. We encourage applications, regardless of race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, veteran status, or disability. Diverse and inclusive teams have a positive impact on our brand; helping us to speak authentically to our consumers.
We strive to develop a business where our people can thrive and feel empowered to express themselves. Because we believe everyone should feel supported and included whatever their role in the Dr. Martens community.