We are looking for an engaging, inspirational Store Manager to lead our fantastic Bristol team!
WHAT'S THE STORY?
Our Store Managers provide leadership and direction, inspiring their team to deliver a second to none service offer to drive revenue and supports the delivery and growth of our business objectives.
- Day-to-day retail operations (including staffing, training, sales, visual merchandise, key-holding, administration, banking and floor planners) to meet company expectations
- Overall responsibility for Health & Safety and security issues within the store including implementing search procedures Achieving set KPI’s in line with the stores budgets
- Monitoring P&L and managing all controllable costs for the store (including payroll)
- Driving sales performance targets (e.g. ATV & UPT)
- Implementing and driving high standards of customer services within the store
- Ensuring appropriate stock management procedures are followed including stock take, deliveries, loss prevention etc.
- Working with the Head of Retail and Marketing to support the execution of marketing strategy in stores (e.g. events, promotions, windows, layouts) and position product stories
- Managing and developing Retail Store Team to ensure accountability for delivering against performance targets (sales revenue, inventory, mystery shop etc.), efficient operations and enhancing customer experience
THE STUFF THAT SETS YOU APART
To be our Store Manager you will possess these qualities;
- Similar experience in a Store Manager role, particularly within a fashion/lifestyle brand
- A strong commercial and operational mindset
- People Management Experience. Proven track record of inspiring, managing and developing employees and relationships at all levels
- Experience mid-long term planning would be a bonus
- Previous experience of P&L control
- Demonstrate resilience and think quickly on their feet on how to resolve emergent issues.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels. Numeracy & literacy skills
- Good I.T skills – confident to use Word, Excel, social media applications & EPOS till systems
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Welcome pair of Docs
- 65% off all footwear
- 50% off all accessories
- 2 paid volunteer days per year
- Generous Holiday Allowance
- Pension contribution
- Private healthcare
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme & Mental Health First Aiders
We live and breathe Rebellious Self Expression at Dr. Martens, and there are 3 core values at the heart of it. They never stand alone, but work together as a balancing act of rights and responsibilities to support how we work together at DMs.
BE YOURSELF. ACT COURAGEOUSLY. SHOW YOU CARE.
Interested? Apply now!
At Dr. Martens, we are committed to creating an environment in which we can all be our best and bring our authentic selves to work. We encourage applications, regardless of race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, veteran status, or disability. Diverse and inclusive teams have a positive impact on our brand; helping us to speak authentically to our consumers.
We strive to develop a business where our people can thrive and feel empowered to express themselves. Because we believe everyone should feel supported and included, whatever their role in the Dr. Martens community.