Dr. Martens is a globally recognisable and culturally influential British brand, with over 60 years of rich heritage. As brand custodians, we are lucky to work for a dynamic, thriving, and ethical business, with people from diverse backgrounds, who bring their true selves to work, and where anyone can grow their career.
We are guided by three core values that are at the heart of everything we do: be yourself, act courageously, and show you care. They make us who we are and inspire us to push boundaries, embrace our individuality, and stand up for what's right.
SO, WHAT’S THE STORY?
Back in 2018 we implemented a Total Reward Framework, servicing a privately owned business with 1,600 employees. DMs growth has been extraordinary and today we are a far more complex listed business. With 3,500 employees in 20 countries, we’re on a journey of enormous transformation and change; not least in the Reward team.
Embark on a ground-breaking journey as the Global Head of Reward at Dr. Martens in a newly created position in our Reward & HR Infrastructure Leadership Team. If you're ready to build a world-class Reward function and shape a global Centre of Expertise (CoE) alongside HR Operations, Payroll, HRIS, and Employee Relations, this role is for you!
As our Global Head of Reward you will be responsible for:
• Developing and embedding a world-class Total Reward strategy
• Leading on various aspects of Total Reward, including compensation, benefits, reporting, and analytics
• Collaborating with the Reward & HR Infrastructure Director to shape and deliver a global COE, setting and monitoring the total reward budget and ensuring compensation practices comply with laws and regulations.
• Managing and coaching a team, providing line management for a Global Senior Reward Manager, and matrix support for regional counterparts
• Designing compelling and competitive reward packages globally, fostering a positive employee experience
THE STUFF THAT SETS YOU APART
Put simply, for this role the key things we’re looking for are:
• Seasoned Total Reward professional actively engaged in a global context, you’re a maestro at crafting and executing comprehensive strategies that sync perfectly with Global Head of Reward company aspirations and values. You will currently be leading a reward team or be a senior reward manager in a large corporate, ready for a step-up.
• Robust leadership skills, adept at building a unified global reward community and ensuring alignment across regions and functions.
• Proven track record of formulating innovative Total Reward strategies, tailoring rewards to individual performance and fostering a culture of excellence.
• A collaborative team-player. Whether you’re business partnering, coaching and leading, making waves with your strategic brilliance or rolling your sleeves up to dive into the daily hustle, you’re all in.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
· Hybrid working
· Welcome to the family free pair of Docs
· 65% off all Docs
· Award-winning ‘Buy As You Earn’ Dr. Martens share plan
· Private healthcare
· A dedicated culture team
· 2 paid volunteer days per year
· Amazing Camden based offices with roof terrace overlooking the canal
Are you ready to fill your boots? Apply now.
At Dr. Martens, we are committed to creating an environment in which we can all be our best and bring our authentic selves to work. We encourage applications, regardless of race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, veteran status, or disability. Diverse and inclusive teams have a positive impact on our brand; helping us to speak authentically to our consumers.
We strive to develop a business where our people can thrive and feel empowered to express themselves. Because we believe everyone should feel supported and included whatever their role in the Dr. Martens community.