Dr. Martens is a globally recognisable and culturally influential British brand, with over 60 years of rich heritage. As brand custodians, we are lucky to work for a dynamic, thriving, and ethical business, with people from diverse backgrounds, who bring their true selves to work, and where anyone can grow their career.
We are guided by three core values that are at the heart of everything we do: be yourself, act courageously, and show you care. They make us who we are and inspire us to push boundaries, embrace our individuality, and stand up for what's right.
- In partnership with the sales leadership team, you will define and execute the account strategy across Denmark.
- In partnership with Marketing, you will ensure DMs have absolute clarity around the current account needs and consumer groups that support both the commercial and brand objectives.
- Own and lead the development and management of Accounts across the region, solidifying brand-building relationships for the long term.
- Manage the end-end process of the Danish accounts
- Provide accurate and timely seasonal forecasts for the accounts.
- Keep stakeholders up to date and informed of progress, achievements challenges through your clear communication and influencing skills.
THE STUFF THAT SETS YOU APART
Are you ready to fill your boots? Apply now.
At Dr. Martens, we are committed to creating an environment where we can all be proud to work and be our best. Part of this commitment is being an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, and age.