Dr. Martens is a globally recognisable and culturally influential British brand, with over 60 years of rich heritage. As brand custodians, we are lucky to work for a dynamic, thriving, and ethical business, with people from diverse backgrounds, who bring their true selves to work, and where anyone can grow their career.
We are guided by three core values that are at the heart of everything we do: be yourself, act courageously, and show you care. They make us who we are and inspire us to push boundaries, embrace our individuality, and stand up for what's right.
SO, WHAT'S THE STORY?
This role will support China DTC retail business growth and enhance retail operation process and workflow.
This role will act as a key player to facilitate the communication between office and store to handle corresponding administrative works related to retail operations, includes but not limited to maintaining in-store experience, processes, systems, and cross-functional communications.
THE STUFF THAT SETS YOU APART
• Act as a key player to facilitate communication between office and store to handle all kinds of administrative works related to store operations
• Partner with country retail manager to ensure store operations aligns with DM standard operating policies and procedures
• Work with Country Retail Manager to develop, implement, and execute store opening process and procedure along with market intelligence
• Prepare regular retail sales analysis reports with POS data management & maintenance
• As a StoreForce administrator and superuser, coordinating with finance and retail team to ensure sales and hourly targets are imported properly. Work with store team to ensure rosters arrangement are completed and up to manpower maximization standard. Partner with global & regional team to develop users training
• Handle after-sales customer complaint on product enquiries and elevate to senior management for significant incidents or product quality in a timely manner.
• Partner with IT team to handle POS backend support, promotion set up & data management
• Assist Country Retail manager to develop learning and development program for China retail team, includes but not limited to seasonal product training, skills based or behavioural based training.
• Partner with HR team to coordinate with store team on various documentations includes but not limited to employee life cycle formalities, leave administration, interview coordination etc.
• Responsible for computation of monthly store incentive scheme in a timely and accurate manner • Assist Country Retail Manager in handling ad-hoc assignments, initiate cross-functional communication on retail projects. • Responsible for store opening/ close arrangement and procurement, including business license, check in /out process.
• Take care of daily store maintenance coordination and make records.
We live and breathe Rebellious Self Expression at Dr. Martens, and there are 3 core values at the heart of it. They never stand alone, but work together as a balancing act of rights and responsibilities to support how we work together at DMs. BE YOURSELF. ACT COURAGEOUSLY. SHOW YOU CARE.
• College Degree with 2-3 years retail operation role
• Experienced in store opening process, product allocations, POS implementation & operation
• Data-driven perspective
• Proactive, well-organized, detail-oriented with can-do execution attitude under tight deadline
• Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a fast-paced & problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork, innovation and service excellence.
• Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Power point, Word) and using Pivot Table, V-Look up • Good communication skills with business level spoken and written English and Chinese
Are you ready to fill your boots? Apply now.
At Dr. Martens, we are committed to creating an environment in which we can all be our best and bring our authentic selves to work. We encourage applications, regardless of race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, veteran status, or disability. Diverse and inclusive teams have a positive impact on our brand; helping us to speak authentically to our consumers.
We strive to develop a business where our people can thrive and feel empowered to express themselves. Because we believe everyone should feel supported and included whatever their role in the Dr. Martens community.